Audanika, makers of Sound Prism, announced today the launch of the Audanika Harmony Theory Blog.
This will be a weekly series of music theory tutorials. I'm very excited about the educational potential here! It is a great challenge to explain music theory; which I avoid entirely in my own videos by going for a more intuitive understanding of harmonics through synthesis. There is a lot of value in understanding music theory though. It is not just for pretentious Prog!
The whole series is based on their unique approach to harmony theory, which they call the Symmetry Model. iPad apps, I'll let you guess which one, will be featured for demonstrating the theory. This should make it easy for everyone reading this to follow along! Best of all every "episode" will be a short 5-10 minute read, with lots of pictures and even a video.
Lesson One starts with the three basic models of the Western tonal system, along with a helpful video to demonstrate them!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário